Become a Tour Operator
You can now become a tour operator with us to promote Pushpa Gujral Science City. A special financial package has been worked out for tour operators with following commission structure:
|Up to 1000 visitors
|Between 1001 and 5000 tourists
|Between 5001 and 10000 tourists
|Between 10001 and 20000 tourists
|Between 20001 and 30000 tourists
|Between 30001 and 50000 tourists
|Above 50000 tourists
How to register
A simple letter on your company letterhead explaining your interest in promoting the Science City may be addressed to the Manager (Marketing & Public Relations) to be sent along with your company profile.
Contact: Dr. Munish Soin, Scientist D cum Manager Estate
Mobile: 98142 90387
Pushpa Gujral Science City,
Jalandhar Kapurthala Road
Registration of Tour operator
After the receipt of letter a unique ID is generated for your organization to have easy communication. Along with conformation letter of registration promotional kit is posted. This ID has to be used for every communication with the Science City.
Our Registred Tour operator
Check out our Registered Tour Operators
1. Promotional CD film on the Science City
How do we come to know that visitors have come with your reference?
Whenever tourists and students visit the Science City, they must bring a letter from your organization mentioning number of visitors, and details of the ticket package in which they are interested and mentioning your ID. A standardized format of the reference letter can be downloaded here
Download Reference Letter Format (in PDF format)
- All money transactions regarding entrance to the Science City or tickets for various attractions at the Science City have to be paid directly to the Science City on arrival or advance booking through Demand Draft in the favour of “Pushpa Gujral Science City, Kapurthala” payable at Kapurthala.
- During the year starting April, the commission will be released at the rate of 10 % on monthly basis. The higher rate of commission becoming due with the visitor numbers exceeding 1000, the same will be settled yearly in April of the following year. The terms & conditions are also enclosed with the procedure for claiming the commission
- At the end of every financial year ie (March 31) Registration will be renewed and figures will be reset (ie No. of reference visitors will be zero).
TOUR / GROUP
- Tour or groups should consist of 25 visitors or above.
- Every Tour or group of visitors coming with your reference should bring the reference letter duly signed by you in duplicate. The format of the reference letter is enclosed at Appendix- ‘A’ and it should be on your letterhead or reference letter should have your company’s stamp / seal.
- If the visitors are the students then the reference letter should have the signature of the Head of the Institution / College / Schools and Stamp / Seal of the Institution at the specified place on the reference letter. OR the reference letter should accompany with the letter on letterhead duly signed by Head of Institution indicating Tour Operator ID with whose reference they have come.
- At the time of purchase of tickets, reference letter in duplicate should also be submitted to the School / Group Coordinator or Ticket Issuing clerk, which will be verified and endorsed by Ticket Issue Clerk and Incharge Gate Complex. This will also be signed by your Tour-Incharge.
- The PGSC will keep one copy of verified or endorsed reference letter and other copy will be given back to you / your representative for the claim of commission at the end of quarter.
- The verified and duly signed copy of reference letter may be required for the claim of commission. Therefore, make ensure that you have verified and duly signed copy of the reference letter.
- Advance Booking can be done by sending the reference letter along with Demand Draft in favour of Pushpa Gujral Science City payable at Kapurthala or can be purchased in cash from the Science City.
- Once the tickets are issued there is no provision for the cancellation of the tickets but postponing the date or time of the shows can be adjusted by mutual consultation or refund of money.
- On the day of visit, if number of visitors are more than booked tickets submit a fresh reference letter for the excess or additional number of visitors. Reference letter with alterations will not be accepted.
CLAIM OF COMMISSION
- By the 7th of every quarter, you may submit the letter for claiming of the commission, date wise mentioning the number of visitors against the package they have opted on your letterhead.
- The format for the claim of Commission can be downloaded from here.
- The claim of commission should be submitted on the letterhead.
- The commission will be reimbursed after deducting TDS as applicable.
- The letter for claim of Commission should be addressed and be sent to Manager (Finance & Accounts), Pushpa Gujral Science City, Jalandhar – Kapurthala Road, Kapurthala.
- On receiving the letter of claim for a commission by the 7th of month, PGSC will try to release the commission by the 15th of the month.
- There is any difference or discrepancy in the commission claimed and paid. Then send the reference letters of those dates, which are in question.
- The higher rate of commission becoming due with the visitor numbers exceeding 1000 the same will be settled yearly in the first week of April of the following year.
- In the event of any disputes, differences or controversies, arising between the parties hereto, out of or in relation to or in connection with the terms and conditions or any action taken hereunder, the parties shall explore all possibilities for an amicable settlement. In case amicable settlement is not reached, such dispute, differences, controversies shall be settled by Arbitration. The arbitrator will be appointed by Director General, PGSC, whose decision shall be binding on both the parties. The venue of such arbitration and all other legal jurisdiction shall be at Kapurthala.