Pushpa Gujral Science City is organizing a webinar on "Ozone for Life : 35 years of Ozone Layer Protection" to celebrate World Ozone Day 2020. The main objective of the celebration is to spread awareness among people about the depletion of Ozone Layer and search possible solutions to preserve it..
Er. Anuradha Sharma, Enviornmental Engineer, Punjab Pollution Control Board will be the Key Speaker.
Essay Writing Competition
( Note: You need to have Google( Gmail) account to upload )
Theme: The Ozone Hole: Closing the Gap
Entries are invited from students of 9th to 12th Standard/ITIs/Polytechnic Colleges for participation in Essay Writing Competition.
Guidelines for Participation:
- Please submit your entry at www.pgsciencecity.org by September 10, 2020 (12 noon) along with school/college ID Card or Aadhar Card.
- Only one entry per participant.
- Essay must be of minimum 350 words and not exceeding 500 words.
- Entry must be in PDF file format only.
- No hard copy required to be submitted.
- Language of the text used for essay may be English/Hindi/Punjabi.
- The text of the essay may be typed or legibly handwritten.
- Only original content will be considered. Any form of plagiarism will result in disqualification.
- PGSC reserves the right to accept/reject any entry.
- All entries will be the property of PGSC and it will have the right to use these in any way and PGSC reserves exclusive copy right of all entries.
- Name of the winners will be uploaded on PGSC website on September 16, 2020.
- E-certificate will be given to all the participants.