Step 1: Payment
Step 2: Register
Guidelines of the competition
- Register online at www.pgsciencecity.org along with participation FEE of Rs 600 per entry. The payment link is also given along with the registration form on the website.
- Participant may use Oil Colours/Water Colours/pencil sketch or any other medium of art. The artwork should be inspired from the views or exhibits in Science City. The art work can be naturalistic, figurative or abstract and should preferably be titled.
- The participation fee includes unlimited FREE entry to Science City for one year (September 27, 2021 to September 27, 2022). An annual ticket free pass will be issued.
- A participant can submit maximum three entries subject to payment of Rs 600/- per entry. The result of the competition will be declared on November 1, 2021. The date of prize distribution ceremony will be conveyed to winners separately.
- Art work must be original work of the contestant. The entrant will certify that the submission (and any part thereof) is his/her own artwork. PGSC is not responsible for any copyright violation by the artist.
- PGSC reserves the right to accept or reject any/all entries. The decision of the jury shall be final and binding.
- All entries will be the property of PGSC which will have the right to use it as deemed fit.
- Artwork must be submitted in original at any one of the following addresses on or before October 23, 2021 ( by 5 pm).
-Pushpa Gujral Science City, Jalandhar-Kapurthala Road, Kapurthala, Punjab (By hand or speed post)
- Pushpa Gujral Science City, Media Interaction cum Marketing Centre,
Tower no. 5, 6th floor, Forest Complex, Sector 68,Mohali. (By hand, courier or speed post)
The art work must bear the name of the artist and contact details.