Expert Talk on 28 Feb 2021 at 4.00 PM
Topic: Making Sense of Animal Sounds :Bio Acoustic as a tool to study Biology
Register For Webinar
Declamation Contest (Participation deadline: 26th February 2021)
Theme: Future of Science Technology and Innovation: Impacts on Education, Skills and work
Eligibility: Category 1: class 6th to 8th students , Category 2: class 9th to 11th students
Awards: Exciting prizes for winners with Free visit to Science City, E-certificates to all participants
- Online registration through PGSC website is mandatory for participation.
- Entry is restricted to one entry/participant.
- The contestant can speak in English / Hindi /Punjabi.
- Participant must send the declamation video of 3 – 4 minutes through whatsapp number shared by PGSC.
- Whatsapp group for each category will be created by PGSC for sharing declamation videos.
- Participant must mention Whatsapp number during online registration.
- PGSC will reserve the right not to award prizes if, in the opinion of the jury such an action is justified.